Tired and emotional.

I only recently discovered that "tired and emotional" was a euphemism for drunk. I'm so naive (you'll have to put the two dots thing above the i yourself, I can't work out how to get my keyboard to produce it).

This weekend I went on a cultural tour of Barcelona. My fellow art lovers and myself took in many fine sights, most of which sold alcohol, and the rest were tanned and wore tight clothing. It was a stag do, after all.

We did manage to take a look around Barcelona on Saturday, paying a visit to the Sagrada Familia Cathedral / Building Site as well as strolling past various other Gaudi creations. Take a look at some other people's photos. I didn't take my camera on the grounds that I'd most likely be too pissed to use it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Too much information

Running: Trailguru

Tidying up